CUPCAKES THAT MAKE A GREAT CENTREPIECE
It’s that most wonderful time of the year again, and it’s only made better by these tasty snowmen. Sculpting an edible version of Frosty is super easy with this recipe.
Marshmallow Snowman Cupcakes
Serving size varies depending on cake mix used
- Vanilla cake mix
- Vanilla icing
- Icing scribblers
- Bake the cupcakes, and allow them to cool completely.
- Cut the carrots into thin slabs; these will serve as the noses.
- Using a piping bag (or resealable bag), form concentric icing circles. Picture the base of a snowman, and create circles accordingly, with a larger circle at the bottom and smaller ones toward the top.
- Place a piece of carrot in the centres of the marshmallows, and use the scribblers to make the faces.
- Secure the marshmallow heads into the icing by pressing gently downward.
More holiday recipes